Human Resources Generalist - Full-time, exempt position
United Hospice of Rockland is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled, Human Resources Generalist (Spanish Speaking a plus) to join our talented team. It is essential our employees have an understanding and commitment to the hospice philosophy of care. The successful candidate will have strong, well-rounded HR experience with excellent written and verbal communication.
The ideal candidate will be adept working both independently and collaboratively with the team. You must be highly organized with an eye for detail. You address situations proactively and are comfortable working on many projects simultaneously with the ability to prioritize, particularly with time sensitive issues.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related field, certification preferred.
- Three to five years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Possess excellent problem solving, decision-making, interpersonal, and management skills.
- General knowledge of employment laws, benefits, compensation, employee relations, safety, training and development.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to relate to a diverse workforce in a personable and effective manner.
- Must have personal internet and email access and be proficient in Microsoft Windows.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish-English) a plus, with additional salary enhancement at hire.
See full job description. Cover letter and resume may be submitted to Laura Clines, Director, Human Resources at email@example.com.