United Hospice of Rockland (UHR) has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an Executive level leader, with a broad range of experience as an Administrator. We are in search of someone enthusiastic, compassionate, seasoned and driven, to provide oversight to our administrative programs.
As an established and highly regarded non-profit based in Rockland County, our ideal candidate has a proven track record managing Development, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology and Marketing & Public Relations. The Chief Administrative Officer will effectively plan and oversee the strategic initiates of these departments. In collaboration with the Chief Executive Officer, you will spearhead the continued growth of the organization.
As you build relationships within the community, you will be a champion for United Hospice of Rockland.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in health care administration, business, or a healthcare related field is required. Master’s degree preferred.
▪ A minimum of five years of progressive management experience in a healthcare setting is required.
▪ Experience supervising seasoned interdisciplinary staff operating multiple programs across an organization is required.
▪ Experience in hospice or palliative care is a plus.
▪ Knowledge and understanding of healthcare regulations (including Medicare conditions of participation, HIPAA, Joint Commission standards), quality assurance and compliance programs, and other federal/state regulations is a plus!