Honoring Life, Giving Care, Bringing Comfort.
United Hospice of Rockland envisions a community in which all individuals and their loved ones facing serious illness retain their dignity and hope while receiving the best care and support that hospice has to offer.
- The dignity of those we serve and their rights to choice and self-determination;
- And are committed to enhancing the quality of life for those we serve
- And respect the variety of cultural and religious traditions within our community;
- Families and loved ones as our partners in providing care;
- Those who invest in our mission by providing philanthropic support;
- Our professional staff and volunteers; we recognize their achievements and provide education and support for their personal and professional growth.